
Now before you get alarmed you should know that girl crushes are completely, 100% normal. At least that is what I'm telling myself as I drool over Emily Schuman - the writer of the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere (cutest title ever? I think so!)
When I opened up my Facebook newsfeed and saw that my friends Kelly and Amanda had recently added "Cupcakes and Cashmere" to their likes I was extremely curious especially because who doesn't like both of those items. It turned out that it was a blog written by Emily Schuman, a California resident with a love of food and fashion. Her entries focus on style tips, trends, recipes, home decor ideas and she always features a lot of photos, whether they be of her rocking an outfit or a fish she just prepared.
So when I read it I fell in love a little bit..but mostly I just felt a lot of jealousy. Emily used to be an intern at Teen Vogue where she can be seen in the background of season 1 of the Hills. She is gorgeous and blonde. She has a nice clothing allowance (considering designers like Elizabeth and James is in her wardrobe). Most importnaly I am jealous because she is writing a blog...for her job!
So here is my chance - come on people. Read this and make it so I can be a blogger for a living too!
http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment